Saturday, May 14, 2011

Interactivity 2011
May 19 - 21, 2011
Houston, TX

Renee, Angelica, Jason and I are flying out on Wednesday to Houston to attend the Children's Museum Conference! We'll be blogging about our experiences throughout the week. Stay tuned for exciting and informative narratives!

6 comments:

  1. In case anyone is interested, here's the link to the blog from the first ACM conference I attended by myself!

    http://rcplmuseum.blogspot.com/

    MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and represent Rancho well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm excited! Hopefully we'll get some good stuff to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to the conference - but not the weather! 50%+ humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not that humid:
    http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/tenday/USTX0617
    Low humidity until Saturday--then we get to take off in a thunder storm. Have I mentioned I really hate taking off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were inside all day - we walked across the street for dinner. It was humid. Not horrid. Just noticeable - particularly on my feet! Weird!

    ReplyDelete